Terms and Conditions of Service
1. Client is responsible for ensuring that all device information that they have provided to MN Mobile Guy is accurate and correct, including but not limited to: make, model, network of origin, and IMEI. Any discrepancies may cause issues with the service being purchased, will be considered the responsibility of the client, and may cause the service to not be eligible for refund and/or cancellation.
2. For purchased services where MN Mobile Guy is not directly responsible for the completion of the service, there are no cancellations or refunds allowed while the service is in process. This includes, but is not limited to, iPhone SIM unlocking, carrier IMEI blacklist removal services, and T-Mobile and Metro PCS Device Unlock App services.
3. For purchased services where MN Mobile Guy is not directly responsible for the completion of the service, prices and estimated completion times may change at any time without notice. This includes, but is not limited to, iPhone SIM unlocking, carrier IMEI blacklist removal services, and T-Mobile and Metro PCS Device Unlock App services.
4. Client understands that a used device may or may not have any manufacturer warranty - implied or otherwise - and accepts all risks associated with purchasing/acquiring a used device. Any defect or issue with the device that may prevent it from working according to expectations after a service has been purchased and performed is not the responsibility of MN Mobile Guy and may not be grounds for a refund.
5. Once a service has been performed and verified to the satisfaction of the client, the device is considered to be the client's sole responsibility. Client accepts full responsibility for any further changes or modifications made to the device by them, whether they be software or hardware in nature, and understands that any adverse changes or modifications may incur an additional service fee in order to rectify or reverse them.
6. For "Android Device Screen Lock Removal Service", client warrants that the device in question is their own personal legal property and agrees to release MN Mobile Guy, all their employees, and any associated affiliates, partners, and/or contractors from any civil or criminal liability that may result from violation of federal, state, and/or local privacy laws in regards to such service being performed.
Copyright © 2014 - 2019 MN Mobile Guy. All rights reserved.